Last post May 07, 2006 03:55 PM by PinoyTravevlOnline
May 06, 2006 12:01 PM|PinoyTravevlOnline|LINK
1. New to the whole ASP world
2. I had the Personal Starter Kit working great with Godaddy. still does. Works awesome in local (of course).
3. I think (there is the scary part) that because of the "100MB" SQL server database limitation my albums are no longer showing. (SO THE QUESTION IS HOW DO I MAKE IT SMALLER?)
I ALREADY DELETED A PHOTO ALBUM..DIDN'T TAKE FROM DB. SO SIZE NEVER CHANGED. IT IT AT 93MB NOW AND THE ADMIN AT 10.. SO I AM LIKE 2 MB OVER THE DATABASE LIMT.
4. Yes I know I had many.. I love the looks and flexibilty of data-driven sites and this will just help me out more in my 'hobby" world.
5. Thanks in advance for any RE: posts [:)] dOES ANY OF THIS MAKE SENSE?
Have a Nice Weekend..i will be sitting in front of the computer.
pinoytravelonline in case my coding is wrong. but the software did it so it should be correct.
May 07, 2006 03:55 PM|PinoyTravevlOnline|LINK
Problem Solved. A little patience and starting over, I successfully have the VWD Express fuctioinal. It was from a link i found somewhere here in the Forums. Somebody converted the SQL to Access Databases.
So the only thing is that it will not "connect to the sql server. Unless I need to change settings. But it works for now. I am very happy.
Only this is this is a "work around". I don't think the developers intended this to happen.
Bottom Line... Pay bucks for a dedicated IP & Host or go back to the drawing board.