Last post Feb 21, 2006 03:49 PM by cis78746
Feb 21, 2006 03:49 PM|cis78746|LINK
Cobb Information Systems (http://www.cobbsystems.com) is hiring for mid-level and senior-level developers. Please email your resume
to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Develop systems, implement enhancements, and troubleshoot problems in existing products. This position will work as a part of a project team in the development of custom software solutions.
- BS/BA degree and 2 years experience, or 4 years experience and 1 Microsoft certification, or 5 years experience
- Demonstrated understanding of software design process
- Ability to design solutions independently
- Experience with at least three of the following:
- Relational database design and development (SQL Server, Access, or other relational database)
- Web technologies (ASP.NET, HTML, XML/XSLT, IIS)
- GUI development in any Microsoft tool (Visual Studio, C#, VB.NET, Visual Basic, Access)
- Understanding of component and service technology
- Strong technical communication skills
- Gain understanding of CIS design process
- Follow CIS coding standards
- Code systems to specifications provided
- Provide a quality product as defined by Cobb Information Systems, Inc.
- Communicate project status regularly to immediate supervisor
- Maintain a professional relationship with clients
- Work as a part of team in developing new systems and enhancements
- Continue education to maintain strong knowledge of current technology
- Share expertise with other programmers
- Obtain Microsoft Certifications