Last post Feb 07, 2006 08:33 PM by Redwing
Feb 04, 2006 08:38 AM|Redwing|LINK
I added the following enhancements to the basic kit:
1) Added a DateClosed field in the database
2) Modifed database objects to update the DateClosed field whenever status is set to 'completed'.
3) Added a dropdown on the 'create issue' form with a list of contacts.
4) Added a dropdown on the 'create issue' form with a list of sites.
5) Added a 'site' checkbox to the list of fields to display/hide in the issues grid.
6) Implemented Issue notification using cdosys.dll
7) Added additional filters on the display issue page to display 'issues by site', 'issues by date', 'issues closed today', and 'issues closed during the past 48 hours'.
I cannot post the code, because some of it is being used in an unannounced project, but I will try to answer any follow up questions.
Feb 07, 2006 01:06 PM|vinnie|LINK
Would you please give me some instructions on how to do item 1 & 2?
Feb 07, 2006 08:33 PM|Redwing|LINK