Last post Oct 28, 2005 09:47 AM by mn100
Oct 27, 2005 04:18 PM|mn100|LINK
Oct 27, 2005 11:53 PM|smehaffie|LINK
Oct 28, 2005 09:47 AM|mn100|LINK
This is what I did.
1) I logged in as host.
2) Clicked Admin--> Pages menu to open the "Pages" tab.
3) Used the edit options on the top left of the Pages tab and clicked "Add new Page"
4) Gave the page a name and title and allowed adminstrators to view the page.
5) This creates a new page and now shows me the just added page at the bottom of the list box.
6) Selected this page in the list box and clicked the up arrow to move by one current level up.
My experience with the movement of the page, in the list box, is that it is unpredictable. It moves up (or down for that matter) sometimes and sometimes it does not. In fact I just tried it again. In the first click, it moved up one level. Now when i try to
move it either current level down or current level up or left or right, it just stays there. It doesn't move at all and I have already clicked 5 or 6 times. If i select some other list item and come back and select this item, it sometimes works and then again
sometimes it doesn't. You'll probably need a few list items and sub items before you add the new page. If noone else has had this problem, that would really be surprising.
I use IE6 sp2, DNN 3.1.