Last post Sep 28, 2005 02:53 PM by RobMerriott
Sep 28, 2005 02:53 PM|RobMerriott|LINK
The PRA Group of Companies is a small but growing organization providing consulting, software development, and electronic risk management services in the financial services vertical. We are embarking on a large scale development project which will span a
twelve to eighteen month time frame and we are seeking experienced, senior level developers to assist us on this exciting project. We are only entertaining candidates who are willing to take full-time employment; contract employees will not be considered.
As a Senior Developer within our Business Intelligence Group, you will take a leadership role in this on a large data-driven website project. You will be involved in the entire development life cycle, from analysis and design, through to implementation and
training. Your responsibilities will include systems analysis, database development including complex stored procedure programming, front-end development using VB.NET and ASP.NET, Web Services development, XML schema and messaging, and extensive documentation
Successful candidates MUST have:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, preference given to graduate degrees and/or MCSD certification
- Must be a Canadian Citizen
- 5+ years development experience, including work on large scale projects ($200k+)
- 2+ years of hands on .NET development work, development portfolio may be required
- Expert level knowledge of MS SQL Server and data driven web-site development
- Experience with the full development life cycle
- Expert level knowledge with the following technologies: VB.NET, ASP.NET, T-SQL, XML
We offer competitive salaries and a flexible working environment. If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.