Last post Sep 21, 2005 02:32 PM by cathal
Sep 20, 2005 12:36 PM|flanakin|LINK
If you didn't understand my deduction, I split the template file into 4 logical parts (A, B, C, and D). Next, I cut out C and D from the template, installed it, and it didn't work. I then cut out B, leaving only A, installed it, and it worked.
From this, I could tell that B was a problem, so I replaced A with B (so the template only had B), installed it, and everything worked. So, with all this, I deduced that any two of my sections together will probably fail due to the size of them.
Sep 20, 2005 09:53 PM|cathal|LINK
Sep 21, 2005 10:38 AM|flanakin|LINK
Sep 21, 2005 02:32 PM|cathal|LINK