Last post Jul 02, 2005 12:42 AM by Bob Silva
Jun 30, 2005 08:12 PM|Bob Silva|LINK
Jul 02, 2005 12:42 AM|Bob Silva|LINK
OK, no responses.... I'm not surprised...
Let me tell you a few more things...
1. I'm running 3.1.0
2. I didn't "follow the rules" during installation...
a. I didn't extract to C:\DotNetNuke, I extracted directly to C:\Inetpub\wwwroot
b. I (obviously) didn't create the Virtual Directory, et.al....
3. "Everything else" seems to work fine.
4. When I modify (for example) admin/Vendors/Banners.ascx or EditVendors.ascx the changes do not appear through DotNetNuke
5. Within Banners.ascx I can see the CommandButton for "Create New Banner", yet on the page, I do not
1. So, since I didn't follow the rules, could that be causing my ascx files not to be re-parsed?
2. I scrapped a previous website before installing DNN, could something be lingering?