Last post May 10, 2005 08:09 PM by mrswoop
May 01, 2005 03:36 PM|SweetPeach69|LINK
First of all: What is the correct location to post this?
In reference to Module: Gallery (GAL), support found on,
http://support.dotnetnuke.com/Main.aspx , module downloadable from
I have downloaded and installed it on:
I hope it is just me and someone can point it out, but I have more than 6 items in some folders.
I can't find the "Next Page" link???
May 01, 2005 04:16 PM|cjsmitty|LINK
May 02, 2005 10:37 AM|thecrispy1|LINK
New version today.
May 02, 2005 10:57 AM|RLyda|LINK
May 02, 2005 11:00 AM|thecrispy1|LINK
May 02, 2005 04:16 PM|RLyda|LINK
That does not look like today's date...
May 02, 2005 04:34 PM|thecrispy1|LINK
May 02, 2005 04:47 PM|brian_c|LINK
(jeopardy theme song playing....)
Is there a change log for this version while we wait ... ?
May 02, 2005 04:52 PM|thecrispy1|LINK
It is located in the Readme.txt:
Version 03.00.13 Notes:
- Determined dropped post issue was due to problems with FTB, this requires new FTB
- Layout of "My Posts" button is not proper in Threads view.
- Fixed email notification (with DNN 3.0.13 or later)
- System avatar works with new enhancement. (See Below)
- Added Upload Image, s_attachment.gif, which was missing from install.
- Added System Avatar gallery configurable via Forum Configuration "Page", enhanced Gallery Integration to support this.
- Fixed handler on Post Moderation (edit, approve, etc.)
- Added missing image rating_x images to skin and install.
- Added SetFocus function to PostEdit & BlogEdit so focus is set on subject. (To aid in forgeting subject of new posts, and FTB dropped post problem)
- Fixed What's New to show content.
- Fixed view counting seen for threads. (Changes in 3.0.11 sql altered this to not work)
- Attachment bug corrected with new gallery. (each attachment to a post of collectively inclusive)
- Pinned Posts now only shown to tab or site admin for unmoderated forums. Shows to those groups and forum moderators in moderated forums.
- Added "My Posts" similar to ASP.NET Forums "My Forums" which utilizes forum search. (To add feature for page size aka posts seen in "My Posts")
- Added missing content validation for PostEdit.ascx.
- Added option to blog to not show the category section (Navigator), only accessible via Solpart Category menu using this feature which is disabled by default.
- Changed Forum and Blog Configuration to no longer show source directory of install. (It SHOULD never change and if need be it could not have been done here anyways)
Version 03.00.12 Notes:
- Changed/Fixed Localization issues.
- Corrected Missing XML Feed icon.
- Corrected Started/Last Post author profile mixup.
- Created By User in Manage Forum fixed.
I left the list at home, not checked in, I will correct this prior to release.
May 02, 2005 05:37 PM|fatatiba|LINK
May 03, 2005 10:39 AM|cbr600rr|LINK
I installed the Gallery Module in my DNN 3.0.13 instalation. I added the necessary galleries to separate themes (see
http://www.performancetotal.com/GaleriasdeFotos/tabid/54/Default.aspx), but I am having problems inserting images. I upload the image form the module interface into a gallery,
and it shows as uploaded, but once I visit the gallery, the image(s) are not there.
Please understand that although i have experience in .NET and ASP.NET, it's my first time installing and running DNN, so I may be missing something that may be too obvious for you guys.
Any help is appreciated, thanks !
May 03, 2005 10:47 AM|brian_c|LINK
May 03, 2005 10:52 AM|thecrispy1|LINK
Yes, the package has been ready since Sunday, been testing on dnn.com since yesterday. I am awaiting approval from the team, should have it here shortly.
May 03, 2005 08:04 PM|mrswoop|LINK
Thanks for your help and patience, Chris... I think we're ready to roll.
May 03, 2005 10:58 PM|brian_c|LINK
May 06, 2005 01:49 PM|PurplePepper|LINK
Just downloaded new version of gallery, when clicking on maintenance of a folder I get:
Unhandled error loading module.
DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Parser Error: Type 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.TemplateColumn' does not have a property named 'Gallery_HeaderText'. ---> System.Web.HttpParseException:
Parser Error: Type 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.TemplateColumn' does not have a property named 'Gallery_HeaderText'. ---> System.Web.HttpException: Type 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.TemplateColumn' does not have a property named 'Gallery_HeaderText'. at System.Web.UI.PropertySetter.AddPropertyInternal(String
name, String value, ControlBuilder builder, Boolean fItemProp) at System.Web.UI.ControlBuilder.PreprocessAttribute(String attribname, String attribvalue) at System.Web.UI.ControlBuilder.PreprocessAttributes(IDictionary attribs) at System.Web.UI.ControlBuilder.Init(TemplateParser
parser, ControlBuilder parentBuilder, Type type, String tagName, String id, IDictionary attribs) at System.Web.UI.ControlBuilder.CreateBuilderFromType(TemplateParser parser, ControlBuilder parentBuilder, Type type, String tagName, String id, IDictionary attribs,
Int32 line, String sourceFileName) at System.Web.UI.ControlBuilder.CreateChildBuilder(String tagName, IDictionary attribs, TemplateParser parser, ControlBuilder parentBuilder, String id, Int32 line, String sourceFileName, Type& childType) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessBeginTag(Match
match, String inputText) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseStringInternal(String text) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseString(String text, String virtualPath, String basePhysicalDir) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseString(String
text, String virtualPath, String basePhysicalDir) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseFile(String filename, String virtualPath) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.Parse() at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItemThroughCompilation() at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItemInternal(Boolean
fCreateIfNotFound) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItemWithNewConfigPath() at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItem() at System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.CompileAndGetParserCacheItem(String virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext
context) at System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.GetCompiledType(String virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.UserControlParser.GetCompiledUserControlType(String virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(String
virtualPath) at DotNetNuke.UI.Skins.Skin.InjectModule(Control objPane, ModuleInfo objModule, PortalSettings PortalSettings) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
May 06, 2005 03:37 PM|thecrispy1|LINK
Please use the forums at Dotnetnuke.com for forums/blog and gallery related issues.
This topic is covered there.
May 06, 2005 03:59 PM|PurplePepper|LINK
mmm, I think I'm going daft here.
I goto dotnetnuke.com and login.
then I click community, Forum.
then i posted it, I've retraced my steps and come back to the same forum.
Maybe I have the topic incorrect.
I am in
May 06, 2005 04:58 PM|thecrispy1|LINK
May 07, 2005 02:29 AM|PurplePepper|LINK
May 10, 2005 12:29 AM|brian_c|LINK
can we get unmoderated over there .. especially if we are here.. thanks ..
also those forums need to be full width... please :)
May 10, 2005 10:24 AM|thecrispy1|LINK
First, we have not decided what time to "unmoderate" people. Not everyone has the same name here and there for starters. Another reason is it allows us to use the forums in another way to see what needs to be fixed/improved. I don't see posts backing
up or being in moderation that long so this shouldn't be a huge ordeal anyways.
The forums being full width requires the skin changed and has been debated except it would require the change across the entire site as many sections of the forums use the admin skin. We also need to make sure the forums look ok and are useable in a fixed
May 10, 2005 07:18 PM|brian_c|LINK
thanks.. I know this should be over there...
It just seems crowded for some reason.. completely different from here. I don't know if it is the font color/size, background colors, spacing or what .. it just it too jammed in. (and the New is driving me crazy....) :) I don't know if a beta
forum should be used for other items such as the gallery. I can't stand to even go there to enter anything about the gallery because I have to use that forum. Just IMHO...
May 10, 2005 08:09 PM|mrswoop|LINK