Last post Apr 14, 2011 05:59 AM by Reginald Olivares
Apr 21, 2005 09:25 AM|Guido|LINK
I'm looking for a component, converting HTML to PDF. Following features are important to have:
- convert giving URL to PDF
- convert HTML block to PDF
- understand CSS
- do not rely on other software, so only .NET
- create PDF in landscape format
maybe there is a possibility, to first create a TIFF from HTML, and in next step create PDF from TIFF ?
All informations are welcome, thanks in advance for your contribution !
Background: The visitor should be able to get a snapshot in PDF format of the current web page by click a button / link on the web page.
Apr 22, 2005 03:14 PM|Guido|LINK
I've found one possible solution,
ABCPDF.NET from www.websupergoo.com, it looks good.
Does anybody know other solutions? Thanks in advance!
Apr 25, 2005 05:28 AM|Guido|LINK
May 01, 2005 01:07 PM|SonuKapoor|LINK
Apr 14, 2011 05:59 AM|Reginald Olivares|LINK
For html to pdf export functionality, there is .net component called
PDF Duo .NET.
I have heard that it is quite good for export html to pdf,
not needing have any additional libraries installed on machine, free download.
Also it satisfies your query:
- Convert whole or a part of HTML to PDF
- Understand CSS
- Independent .NET component
- User can setup the end page settings for PDF
- Converts pictures in consist of HTML file.