Last post Aug 19, 2020 07:31 AM by selectpdf
Apr 27, 2020 07:53 AM|selectpdf|LINK
SelectPdf Library for .NET – 2020 Vol 1 has just been released, containing new features and samples, plus speed improvements. SelectPdf has full .NET Core support available for both SelectPdf Commercial Library and Community Edition. The .NET Core version
supports .NET Core 2.0 and above (through .NET Standard 2.0) on Windows systems.
Together with the full featured PDF library, the community edition of our SelectPdf Free Html To Pdf Converter for .NET v20.1 was also released.
New in this version:
– added the possibility to disable access to local files during the html to pdf conversion (use either GlobalProperties.ForceDenyLocalFileAccess or DenyLocalFileAccess property option).
– speed improvements for right to left text (like Arabic or Hebrew).
– quality improvements for pdf to image conversions.
New samples are now available:
– ASP.NET Core Web Application with .NET Core 3.1 and Razor Pages.
– Azure Function Application with Azure Functions SDK v3.
SelectPdf for Library .NET – 2020 Vol 1
– Download: https://selectpdf.com/downloads/
SelectPdf Html To Pdf Converter for .NET Community Edition – v20.1
– Download: https://selectpdf.com/free-downloads/
For more details about our html to pdf converter or any other feature related to our PDF SDK for .NET, do not hesitate to contact us.
Aug 18, 2020 09:51 PM|JoeMooBrk|LINK
Our company recently purchased an enterprise license to SelectPdf. I'm trying to find a forum or place to ask questions beyond the basic samples and documentation. What am I missing?
Aug 19, 2020 07:31 AM|selectpdf|LINK
For any questions, please contact email support: https://selectpdf.com/contact/