Last post Nov 06, 2018 02:57 AM by Fei Han - MSFT
Nov 05, 2018 05:33 AM|kishanbunny|LINK
I have an RDLC report which has a textbox that I've set to use Century Gothic font. The font displays fine when I run the report in my local machine. But when I deploy it to Azure (app services web), the font displays as Arial. If I use any other font
(e.g, Comic Sans, Times New Roman) it shows those fonts correctly. So this problem seems to be unique to Century Gothic font on Azure App Services web.
Nov 06, 2018 02:57 AM|Fei Han - MSFT|LINK
All Azure Web Apps run in a secure environment called a
sandbox that has some limitations, which might be the cause of the issue "not render custom fonts".