Last post Nov 08, 2017 07:07 AM by Deepak Panchal
Nov 08, 2017 05:55 AM|sas_stevia|LINK
We have configured asp.net application in windows server 2008 R2 and it is normal when we are accessing inside server using localhost/appname and server/appname. but when we are accessing from outside server (accessing the URL from customer PC) it
is taking too much time to load, it takes more then 15 seconds to load. We tried from all the PC's but same result from all PC. inside server only it is working fine.
- SSL configured
- Application Pool 4.0 , tried in both classic and integrated
- 3 tier application
- Checked Response time from IE F12 Developer tools
- recently customer added domain in that server
Nov 08, 2017 07:07 AM|Deepak Panchal|LINK
what's your webpage contains?
is it a simple page or displaying some data from database or execute a complex code?
you did not posted the code so we don't have the exact idea about the issue.
but you can refer points below may help you to increase performance.
(1) Turn off Tracing unless until required
(2) Turn off Session State, if not required
(3) Disable View State of a Page if possible.
(4) Set debug=false in web.config
(5) Avoid Response.RedirectResponse
(6) Use the String builder to concatenate string
(7) Avoid throwing exceptions
(8) Use Finally Method to kill resources
(9) Use Client Side Scripts for validationsUser
(10) Avoid unnecessary round trips to the server
for a detailed article, you can refer link below.
Asp.net page getting too slow to load?