Last post May 08, 2017 10:05 AM by akira32
Apr 21, 2017 09:18 AM|akira32|LINK
My project is an ASP.NET webform with C# by Visual Studio 2012 profressional. I deploy the project to IIS and then test on Android device and Windows PC and iPad. There is no error when I run these websites.
But when I test(switch some content page with master page) on iPad mini. There is a error appear and return to the default page.
The error message as below:
「safari error a problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded」
My project use the telerik's RadTabStrip and RadMultiPage. Even I use the master page mechanism to replace the RadMultiPage, the error still appears.
I have no special processs for Adnroid and Windows PC and no use the functions depend on different platform.
Does somebody know how to resolve this problem？ Is the iPad mini hardware limit problem？
Apr 22, 2017 02:38 AM|Eric Du|LINK
After read your issue, I search some information about this issue, I found this issue is not related with your code, may be caused by safari.
This error occurred in when you access page, then keep page refreshing and reloading, finally caused crash.
Here are someone who meet the similar problem as you, please check:
A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded, fix:
Apr 25, 2017 01:08 AM|akira32|LINK
Thank you, Eric Du!
I had tried those methods in http://appletoolbox.com/2015/10/a-problem-occurred-with-this-webpage-so-it-was-reloaded-fix/ .
But the problem is still not solved. The error message appears when I run my webpages.
May 08, 2017 10:05 AM|akira32|LINK
I had solved this problem. Because I used the Telerik RadTabStrip without add update panel, so when I click the tab of radtabstrip, it appear error.