Last post Sep 19, 2016 11:06 AM by sudip_inn
Sep 14, 2016 02:17 PM|sudip_inn|LINK
i have worked with SSRS RDLC file which distribute with my winform app setup but i need to work with SSRS rdl reporting file which will be saved in report server and user will view that report. i am new in SSRS report server. i am working with VS2013 and
sql server 2012.
so give me instruction for
1) how to create report which will save in report server?
2) how end user will view that report. what kind of viewer i need to use ?
3) how to load report from report server and show in asp.net project
4) how to configure report as a result every day at specific time report output will be send as mail to few people as pdf file.........any way exist ?
5) how to create dash board with SSRS where all report thumb nail will be show and when user click on any then report data will be shown in viewer?
please guide me in details for my each points.
Sep 16, 2016 06:14 AM|Chris Zhao|LINK
Building SSRS Reports (Part 1) – covers the basics of SSRS, demonstrates how to build quick, simple reports, and will familiarize
you with the basic Report Designer environment
Customizing SSRS Reports (Part 2) – covers use of custom and
aggregate functions, sub-reporting, the matrix control, drill-downs, and sorting.
SSRS Visual Controls (Part 3) will take an in-depth look at the SSRS
visual controls, notably the chart control.
Deploying SSRS Reports (Part 4) walks you through deploying reports
and the Report Builder tool
reference: Reporting Services Tutorials (SSRS)
Sep 16, 2016 01:51 PM|sudip_inn|LINK
@Chris give me another which will guide me how to call and display report in asp.net after deploy report to report server.
Sep 19, 2016 02:19 AM|Chris Zhao|LINK
#SSRS - Different ways of Deploying Reports
This article describes how to deploy the reports in different ways using SQL Server Reporting Services: Following are the different ways in which we can deploy the report:
Sep 19, 2016 11:06 AM|sudip_inn|LINK
@Chris i just asked when people use BIDS to create a SSRS report and publish or deploy to report server then how could i show that report in asp.net page just loading report from report server. i need a good article on this which show how asp.net showing
or loading ssrs report from report server.