Last post Aug 11, 2016 06:56 AM by Chris Zhao
Aug 10, 2016 09:18 AM|Rameezwaheed|LINK
I have to display 4 payslip on a single page is there any possibility in reporting services design?
I have a table named Payslip-data. I have created a report which display Payslip for employee for a particular month. The report is working fine for single employee. BUT now I want to show payslips for ALL employees at a single click of a button. That
means the RDLC format which I have prepared should show all these payslips . i need to show 4 employees payslips per page .
Aug 11, 2016 06:56 AM|Chris Zhao|LINK
You can make use of Typed DataSet to populate the RDLC Reports with data from database. See
ASP.Net Report Viewer control Tutorial with example. It's a step by step tutorial with an example and attached sample code, how to use the ASP.Net ReportViewer control to display RDLC Reports.
1. Add Typed DataSet to the ASP.Net Website
2. Adding DataTable to the Typed DataSet
3. Adding Columns or fields to DataTable
4. Adding the RDLC Report
5. Choose the DataSet
6. Choose the Fields to be displayed in the RDLC Report
7. Choose the Layout
8. Choose the Style
9. Adding Report Viewer to the page10. Populating the RDLC Report from Database
10. Populating the RDLC Report from Database