Last post May 26, 2016 07:38 AM by expertpdf
May 26, 2016 07:38 AM|expertpdf|LINK
ExpertPdf Toolkit is a suite of PDF tools that cover the majority of PDF related needs in applications written using the .NET Framework. The Toolkit contains a lot of powerful components: html to pdf converter, pdf creator, pdf merger, pdf splitter, pdf
security library, pdf to text converter, pdf to image converter (new), rtf to pdf converter, pdf images extractor, pdf viewers.
In business since 2007, ExpertPdf has just released version 10 of the toolkit.
What’s new in ExpertPdf Toolkit v10
Html To Pdf Converter
– Improved/faster html rendering engine.
– Support for TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2.
– x64 systems optimized version.
– Improved C#/VB.NET samples.
– Improved documentation / users guide.
– Overall performance improvements / bug fixes.
Pdf Creator SDK
– Improved/faster html rendering engine for the html to pdf element.
– Support for TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 for html to pdf conversions.
Pdf To Text Converter
– Improved PDF parser to support more PDF file types, including files with corruptions.
– Search for text in PDF documents (return texts page numbers and position on page).
Pdf To Image Converter – NEW PRODUCT
– ExpertPdf Pdf To Image Converter is a powerful, yet easy to use PDF rasterizer. Using it, you can export the PDF pages from your documents to any type of Image in a few minutes.
– Export PDF pages from PDF stream or a PDF file.
– Specify the range of pages to be rasterized.
– Convert PDF pages from password protected PDF documents.
– Create thumbnails for PDF document pages.
– Get the number of pages in the PDF document.
– Improved PDF parser to support more PDF file versions, including files with corruptions.
– Better PDF security (40, 128 and 256 bit keys, RC4 and AES algorithms) for the generated PDF document.
– 40, 128 and 256 bit encryption keys.
– RC4 and AES encryption algorithms.
RTF to PDF Converter
Pdf Images Extractor
– improved support for transparent images
– Improved documentation / users guide. – Overall performance improvements / bug fixes.
For more details about ExpertPdf Toolkit, visit