Last post Apr 25, 2016 02:11 AM by Yohann Lu
Apr 22, 2016 05:17 PM|lolzoid|LINK
I need someone who actually knows how to do this. This is the story:
1. I have a database
2. The database is exposed using Web API 2
3. There are records in the tables of this database
4. I need to edit some data in one or more fields
5. There is a site called hurl.it - how do I edit data in a table using HTTP?
6. I get 400 error when I try to edit something - why?
Apr 25, 2016 02:11 AM|Yohann Lu|LINK
According to your description, I suggest you can try the following steps.
Step 1: Create Web API, defined a variety of methods of database operation.
Step 2: Call the Web API method in your site, and pass parameters.
The following tutorial for your reference.
1: Restful CRUD Operations in WebAPI Using ADO.NET Objects and SQL Server:
2: ASP.NET Web API in action with these samples: