Last post Apr 05, 2016 07:29 AM by Fei Han - MSFT
Mar 28, 2016 07:25 PM|Wallym|LINK
I've got an app that I have upgrade from an old version of the ajax control toolkit to the most recent version (16.1). I am getting several problems with the TabContainer/TabPanel.
Here are the items that I have done:
Thoughts on this? Thanks
Mar 29, 2016 05:39 AM|Fei Han - MSFT|LINK
I create a sample using TabContainer control, the code works fine on IE11.
<asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server"></asp:ScriptManager>
<ajaxToolkit:TabContainer ID="TabContainer1" runat="server" Height="150px" ActiveTabIndex="0">
<ajaxToolkit:TabPanel ID="TabPanel1" runat="server" HeaderText="TabPanel1">
<ajaxToolkit:TabPanel ID="TabPanel2" runat="server" HeaderText="TabPanel2">
You could try to reinstall the ajax control toolkit and create a new project to test whether TabContainer works or not.
Mar 29, 2016 05:54 PM|Wallym|LINK
Here is the code that I am using. This is a complete source of the page that I am testing. My customer users Chrome for their internal work. I have posted an image of how it looks in chrome at the bottom. I have a lot of csutomization happening on my
full page. I figure I am going to have to go through it and make changes, however, this example not working correctly in Chrome is pretty tough to overcome. Any thoughts are appreciated.
<%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="Default2.aspx.vb" Inherits="Default2" %>
<%: System.Web.Optimization.Styles.Render("~/Content/AjaxControlToolkit/Styles/Bundle") %>
<form id="form1" runat="server">
<asp:ScriptManager ID="sm" runat="server">
<asp:ScriptReference Path="~/Scripts/AjaxControlToolkit/Bundle" />
<actk:TabContainer ID="tcMain" runat="server" TabStripPlacement="TopRight"
CssClass="MyTabStyle" AutoPostBack="true"> // I have also tried setting the TabStripPlacement to just Top with no love.
<actk:TabPanel HeaderText="Stage 2" runat="server">
<actk:TabPanel HeaderText="Stage" runat="server" ID="tpStage" AccessKey="2" BackColor="silver" >
Apr 05, 2016 07:29 AM|Fei Han - MSFT|LINK
Firstly, you could use the developer tools to check the actual CSS styles are applied to TabContainer. And please make sure if any CSS files are not loaded successfully in your web page.
Secondly, as I said in my previous reply, I could not reproduce the problem on my side. and I share my working sample, you could create a new web page to test if my sample code works on your side or not.