Last post Mar 09, 2016 12:31 PM by GroupDocsLibs
Mar 09, 2016 12:31 PM|GroupDocsLibs|LINK
What’s new in this release?
GroupDocs team is pleased to announce the new release of GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET 3.0.0. It includes a large variety of document formats. Document conversion was never so easy. The legacy 1.1.0 version of GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET supported less
document formats and required some effort to use. The GroupDocs team reconsidered and revamped the whole architecture, simplified the API and introduced more document and image formats for conversion. This release includes plenty of new features as listed
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new articles have now been added into GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET documentation that may guide users briefly how to perform document conversion.
- Migrating to GroupDocs.Conversion 3.0.0 or Higher:
- Working with Documents Conversion to Image Formats:
Overview: GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET
GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET is an advanced document conversion API developed to convert document formats from within any .NET application. This features-rich library empowers you to work with document conversion operations back and forth over 50 documents
and image file formats. Using the document converter API is very simple as it used just one method with set of options to convert between different formats.
More about GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET
- Homepage of GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET: http://groupdocs.com/dot-net/document-conversion-library
- Download GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET:
- Online documentation of GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET:
- Video Tutorials for GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET:
- Post your technical questions/queries to GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET Forums:
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road,
Lane Cove, NSW 2066, Australia.
Phone: +1 (214) 329-9760