Last post Dec 01, 2015 10:30 PM by WilliamSnell
Dec 01, 2015 03:17 PM|WilliamSnell|LINK
Under the Web tab of the project properties, there's a 'Project Url' value I changed. The Url was set to add a segment to the path, like:
I removed the 'addedsegment' segment, and now the project wouldn't load correctly anymore in Visual Studio. A 500 server error was returned. I added the segment back to the Url, but I still get the 500 error when starting the project. Not sure if this matters,
but it's a Web Forms project.
Dec 01, 2015 10:30 PM|WilliamSnell|LINK
I'm not entirely certain what was causing the issue, but changing the port # in the Url caused it to start working again.