Last post Aug 10, 2015 05:36 AM by Nan Yu
Aug 08, 2015 01:19 PM|kmcnet|LINK
Hello everyone and thanks for your help in advance. I have an SSIS package that has been working correctly for quite some time. However, over the past few weeks, the package has begun failing with the following error:
Failed to create AppDomain "SSISDB.dbo[runtime].5".Could not load file or assembly 'System, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. Not enough storage is available to process this command. (Exception
from HRESULT: 0x80070008)
After rebooting the computer, the package works again for a few evenings before beginning to fail. Rebooting works for a few nights. Here is some more information:
1. The flat file being imported is relatively small, less than 4 mb.
2. Running Windows Server 2012 Standard along with SQL Server 2012. All service packs are installed and Windows Update is up to date.
3. The database drive E:\ has 4.55 TB free with 918 GB used.
4. The OS partition has 404 GB Free with 293 GB used.
5. System has 16 GB RAM
6. I have set the BLOBTempStoragePath and BufferTempStoragePath to E:\ which has 4.55 TB available.
7. The package runs once nightly.
After looking at all of this, I really don't see where there would not be enough memory or disk space. The CLR is updated. So I really don't know where to go from here. Any help would be appreciated.
Aug 10, 2015 05:36 AM|Nan Yu|LINK
Hi kmcnet ,
According to your description and os information ,it is hard to confirm what causes the error,I would suggest you could refer to links below which discuss this kind of issue:
And also try to improve ssis performance: