Last post May 12, 2015 11:32 AM by vahid bakkhi
May 11, 2015 02:24 AM|Kirankumar Bakwad|LINK
I have this issue on my local machine when Im trying to debug my application on localhost.
just i have converted my application 3.5 to 4.0 framework .I ahave added the reference of Oracle DataAccess dll 4.0 - Version-188.8.131.52
when i deploy my application on IIS then its working fine. also i set the 32 bit enable= true in application pool.
May 11, 2015 01:49 PM|Lannie|LINK
Oracle DataAccess dll 4.0 - Version-184.108.40.206
I usually put my data access dll in the /BIN folder of my apps and make local reference to it
It is helpful to have the same version of the Oracle Client installed on your local test and IIS server.
And of course, there are 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the Client and the Oracle Data Access Components
May 12, 2015 11:32 AM|vahid bakkhi|LINK
your problem is depend to 32bit or 64bit, please try both of them dll