Last post Mar 30, 2015 03:11 AM by ProductionReady
Mar 30, 2015 03:11 AM|ProductionReady|LINK
We are proud to announce that we have officially released our next generation platform, ELEFLEX® v2.1.0 via NuGet! ELEFLEX® is an open source, Microsoft .NET C# platform for building modular, domain-driven, service-oriented web applications
and services. Visit http://www.ProductionReady.com to learn more!
The ELEFLEX® platform utilizes dozens of open source libraries in it's foundation to provide a common, integrated framework. It's modular design enables teams of developers to create modules independently while easily integrating and publishing
via NuGet to promote community collaboration.
The ELEFLEX® platform comes with several pre-loaded modules and services to help you create your next project using the latest tools, technology and open source projects:
* Our MVC Code Routing Module allow you to compile complete websites (or portions) including controllers and views as DLLs and then reference them in a modular manner to build and customize new websites quickly.
* The Services Module enables service communication for all integrated modules. A single WCF endpoint can expose all domain service commands, messages, customization and integration with referenced ELEFLEX® Modules.
* The Security Module provides a complex identity module that allows administration of users, roles, permissions and claims that can be customized with inheritance and effective date assignments for greater administration flexibility
* The Storage Module provides the foundation for connecting to multiple data sources (databases, file systems, memory, etc) simultaneously with support for customizing new providers.
* The Logging Module stores system information messages about the execution of the website for auditing and debugging purposes for use with all referenced components.
* The Versioning Module provides developers creating modules a mechanism for auto-patching and upgrading existing ELEFLEX® installations.
* You can deploy a complete application in one web application or you can partition your application and services across multiple servers while mixing and matching different service clients, persistence layers and storage providers on each. Additionally,
client applications can communicate with the deployed application service infrastructure completely using service-based interaction without the need for configuring and communicating directly with a managed, protected resource.
Including over 60 open source projects, utilizing the latest bleeding edge technology, the ELEFLEX platform provides the cohesive architecture and glue that makes all included projects work seamlessly together. Try the platform today, you can install it
in two steps!
STEP 1 Open Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 and create a new ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Application (Empty Template)
STEP 2 Right click your solution and click "Manage NuGet Packages For Solution", search for ELEFLEX and install the package
ELEFLEX is completely open source and you can view the complete source code online to learn or to help build your next project https://github.com/ProductionReady/Eleflex
We will be updating the platform regularly with new features and components as requested by our customers and the community. Thank you and please let us know if you like and find our software useful!
Production Ready, LLC