Last post Mar 20, 2015 06:56 PM by abfrank
Mar 19, 2015 10:37 AM|abfrank|LINK
Good day everybody i been been on this issue for day now. I have a website application i did with visual studio 2008 containing lots of reports and they were all working fine. When i more to visual studio 2012, i change all the microsoft report reference
from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 and also changed handler from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 in both the aspx pages and web.config. When i runned the report, report viewer was not showing and there is no error exception/error message. I want to know if there is anything am
not doing well because i have debugged the report many times without any exception. Please i need help
Mar 20, 2015 01:32 AM|Edwin Guru Singh|LINK
When i runned the report, report viewer was not showing and there is no error exception/error message. I want to know if there is anything am not doing well because i have debugged the report many times without any exception
Click here to download the Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools - Business Intelligence (SSDT-BI) for Visual Studio
2012 & install it.
here to know more about the SSDT-BI versions & compatibility.
Mar 20, 2015 06:56 PM|abfrank|LINK
Thanks Edwin for your reply, i downloaded "microsoft sql server data tools - business intelligence for visual studio 2012 " and when i tried to install it i go an error message "an error was encountered, unspecified error". I think maybe i already have this
software because if i create a new report on visual studio 2012, it works well but if i try to convert older version to report viewer 22.214.171.124, it will not display at all but no exception/error.