Last post Jul 09, 2014 04:17 AM by Michelle Ge - MSFT
Jul 08, 2014 03:47 PM|sureshtalla|LINK
Below is the Error when i tried to Acess the Report.
In Application Pool i set the Identity as NetWorkService.
The permissions granted to user 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' are insufficient for performing this operation. (rsAccessDenied)
I followed the Below Steps, Still I didn't get solved the Problem,
1. Go to the reports manager (http://servername/reports)
2. Switch to the property tab
3. Create a new group with name BUILTIN\Users , NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE ,NT AUTHORITY\ISUR
4. In the role assignment tick browser role.
Can any one please help me to solve the ISSUE.
Jul 09, 2014 04:17 AM|Michelle Ge - MSFT|LINK
According to your description and the error message, please refer to the steps below:
1. Provide Anonymous access to the report server website in IIS
2. Add that Anonymous user in to following user groups also:
3.If the user is 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' then this user into above said groups.
These are coming from the thread below:
There are some articles about this error message, please refer to the links below:
Hope it's useful for you.