Last post Jan 15, 2014 02:19 PM by ialkamal
Jan 15, 2014 02:19 PM|ialkamal|LINK
We're an exciting start-up http://nawatt.com that has just landed a number of major contracts related to RFID and asset management. We are looking for enthusiastic programmers to join our office in Istanbul, Turkey as web
- Full lifecycle application development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages especially C# and ASP.NET.
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD).
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Integrate software with existing systems.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Design, implement and deploy MS SQL Server databases.
- Ensure availability and performance of databases that support the system.
- Continually design, develop and evolve the company web and server technologies to keep it commercially competitive.
- Continually evolve the web technologies and ensure that they meet requirements on accessibility (W3C standards).
- 5 years of experience in the software industry
- Strong Software Development experience
- Knowledge of database architecture and design
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
- Ability to take the lead within a team of software developers.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Microsoft certifications a plus.
- Experience with multinational companies a definite plus.
Please send your CVs to Bassel Taher at firstname.lastname@example.org