Last post Oct 06, 2013 04:18 PM by dolittle
Oct 05, 2013 03:54 PM|dolittle|LINK
Hi here's my problem.
The db has correct Arabic characters stored, so I know the data is there and correct. Even the subject line of the incoming email appears in Arabic, but I can't get the Body to show Arabic characters. I get a lot of "??????". Does anyone have an idea what
I can try differently in this code? I tried encoding as below in Unicode and UTF8 without avail.
var message = new MailMessage(from, to)
IsBodyHtml = false,
Priority = MailPriority.High,
Subject = string.Empty,
Body = string.Empty,
Sender = new MailAddress("firstname.lastname@example.org", "Example Co."),
BodyEncoding = System.Text.Encoding.Unicode,
HeadersEncoding = System.Text.Encoding.Unicode
Oct 05, 2013 04:28 PM|smirnov|LINK
Try to add
BodyEncoding = System.Text.Encoding.GetEncoding("windows-1256"),
BodyFormat = MailFormat.Html
Oct 05, 2013 05:14 PM|A2H|LINK
Check the below link
Oct 06, 2013 04:18 PM|dolittle|LINK
Although I didin't convert or was able to convert from plain text to html, the character set came through, just not the RTL, which I understand can only be done in html format.
thanks for getting me on my way...