Last post Feb 20, 2013 12:16 PM by jula
Feb 19, 2013 11:48 PM|jula|LINK
Thanks to all.
I created a crystal report in VS 2010.Everything was ok from the last one year.Recently I upgraded my web application to VS2012.
web application contais nearly 10 reports.Only one report have problem.The problem is when exporting the report to PDF or any other type,it is showing only headers. Only one report have this pblm...Pls help me
Feb 20, 2013 12:16 PM|jula|LINK
I found out the problem.But I dont know y it happened suddenly.
I used procedure for displaying he records in crystal report. Procedure query is like
WHERE ([Gp].Name= @Grpname)
AND (Toy.Datum >= @fdate)
@fdate value I passed from VS like
val8.Value = Request.QueryString("fromdate")
This case my report is showing corect data.But when I export to excel or word etc,It is showing only headers.So Now I changed the line like as follows
val8.Value = Convert.ToDateTime(Trim(Request.QueryString("fromdate")))
Now export is working perfect.
Still I dont know Why It happened suddenly. Export was working till last moonth.After that no changes I did.
This web application is running in Server 2008 R2,Sql2008 R2,VS2012
If any comments pls let me know...