Last post Oct 31, 2012 05:37 AM by jos3
Oct 30, 2012 02:02 PM|jos3|LINK
I have installed ASP.NET on the SQL Server for using login and all the stuff, all works right. But when I transfers the website to a server (a machine who acts like a server actually) for testing, login doesn't work, if I try to access to a restricted page
and type the login and password, which is in the database, can't log in, just looks like the website is seeing another table.
Did I miss some parameter configuration in server?
Note: I'm using IIS
Oct 31, 2012 01:08 AM|anil.india|LINK
1. Check your connection string
2. Check the permission on DB to access ( UserID/Password/right)
3. Check with Event viewer what exception is coming.
4. You can debug also to find out what is making to stop.
Oct 31, 2012 05:37 AM|jos3|LINK
These are the steps I followed to resolve the problem:
- I replaced the "/" from ApplicationName in membership/providers by the application name
- Uninstalled ASP.NET from database (before I had to delete all the registers) and installed it again
- Last, I published the web and works fine!
Your step 3 allowed me to get the answer, thanks