Last post Jul 23, 2012 09:56 PM by DTG
Jul 23, 2012 09:56 PM|DTG|LINK
New version 3.1 is available.
The component core was improved and now has enhanced Read() method that more faster than before. Also the Excel Reader .NET now can read a password protected excel files (XLS or XLSX). A developer may set the password for reading en encrypted excel file.
New features of Excel Reader .NET
* Opens password protected excel worksheet.
* Opens encrypted excel workbook.
* New method for excel files XLS and XSLX protected by password.
* New method of getting trace precedences for excel formulas.
* New method of getting a list of names cells/ranges.
* Added Comments reading.
* Fixed error relating to print area.
* Fixed error with leading zero of export to DataGrid.
* Fixed bug relating to color values.
* Fixed bug in the parsing of links.
* Fixed some minor bugs relating to print title, named cells and richtext.
* Fixed error in defined names.
* Error in shared formula was fixed.
* Fixed issue of reading hyperlink record.
More about Excel Reader .NET component
Excel Reader is a .NET professional component that enables .NET developers to read Excel Spreadsheet files (
XLSX , XLS , CSV ) from their .NET applications (C#, VB.NET). The Excel spreadsheet is represented as a tree structure. The set of well-considered and clear
API functions allows developers to read Excel data. Excel Reader .NET component requires only .NET Framework and is many times faster than Excel automation objects.
For more information about the component please visit the product page:
If you have any questions or concerns about component, let us know: