Last post Jul 10, 2012 01:51 AM by necro_mancer
Jul 04, 2012 07:48 AM|simran_21|LINK
I am trying to generate a simple crystal report on the website. Getting the below exception:
CrystalDecisions.Shared.CrystalReportsException: Load report failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified. at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ClientDoc.ReportClientDocumentClass.Open(Object&
DocumentPath, Int32 Options) at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportClientDocumentWrapper.Open(Object& DocumentPath, Int32 Options) at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportClientDocumentWrapper.EnsureDocumentIsOpened()
I am new to asp.net, came from java background.
Pls provide me the cause and solution to above problem
Jul 04, 2012 09:02 AM|UstesG|LINK
rptDoc.FileName = Server.MapPath("../Reports/Yourreport.rpt")
Jul 10, 2012 01:51 AM|necro_mancer|LINK
In order to run Crystal Report properly, there are several things you need to check:
1. Please make sure the crsytal report version that you used on your code MATCHES the one you instal on the server
2. Please make sure the crsytal report assemblies that you used on your code MATCHES the one you instal on the server
3. Please make sure you allow FULL TRUST mode on your site/application
4. Please make sure you set the application pool to run under LOCAL SERVICE permission
5. Please make sure you copy the crystalreportviewer folder to your working folder.
For Crystal Report hosting, you can always contact asphostcentral.com. Thank heaps!