Last post Jun 30, 2012 08:39 PM by Decker Dong - MSFT
Jun 29, 2012 02:36 AM|Ammar Badar|LINK
we have made an .xsd file where we have made TableAdapters. We are using one of TableAdapters to show all reports which was working fine previously. Now we have added a new column in DB and tried to use this column in our reports but when write the query
in TableAdapter it throws following exception to RDLC report viewer
When i run this query in SQL Server it runs perfectly, when i run the query in Query Builder in xsd file it runs perfectly but when i execute whole cycle it thorws exception. Also no problem with rdlc file as i rule this out by removing column from rdlc
report (still getting exception).
On googling i found some solutions e.g. removing all constraints on table adapter, making EnforceConstraints="False", Increasing maxLength property of newly added column in TableAdapter, and even making tableAdapter again; but nothing worked for me.
Please guide me if there are more options.
Jun 30, 2012 08:39 PM|Decker Dong - MSFT|LINK
Considering it that the real table schema has been changed by adding a new column，I strongly suggest you trying to remove the original xsd file of TableAdapter and create another new one。