Last post Jun 15, 2012 12:04 AM by murad357
Jun 15, 2012 12:04 AM|murad357|LINK
I need some advice on some client specific requirements. I have a web based application where I have about 15-20 clients. Clients have the option to generate some basic reporting from web (this is just a simple webbased page where user selects some fields and
the query result shows up in PDF).
One of my current requirement is Client based Reporting. Meaning, one client can have some customized reporting specific to that client only and whenever they login, with one click the report will generate.
I will be using the same concept I am currently using (Simple sql query to retreive data and show it in PDF). My question is, what is the best way to achieve this. Or if I want to save the SQL query for the client what would be the best way to save it.
Name Age Salary
Name Address City
1) get all user in city Toronto with age > 30
2) get all user salary lives in New York
1) get all user salary lives in New York
2) get all user with age >25 and <65
3) get all user name and address
1) get all user with age >25 and <65
3) get all user Age and Salary