Last post Sep 20, 2012 08:09 AM by kulitxplod
Jun 14, 2012 08:38 AM|DTG|LINK
New version 3.1 is available.
In new version we are presenting some valued features such as Excel encrypting, Password protection, List of Named cells. Also the comments were added to the list of component features.
New features of Excel Jetcell .NET
* Added Comments preserving.
* Added New method of getting trace precedences for excel formulas.
* Added New method of getting a list of names cells/ranges.
* New saving methods of excel workbook.
* Fixed error in defined names.
* Added Excel Sheet protection. Password.
* Added Workbook encryption. Password.
* Added New function for add image file to Excel worksheet.
* Added Enhanced method of export to/from DataTable.
* Fixed Error in shared formula was fixed.
* Fixed Error in row count formula was fixed.
* Fixed issue of reading hyperlink record.
* Added Support of multilingual formulas.
* Fixed issues of shared formula.
* Improved the function of cell coloring.
* Fixed some bugs in markup of inner files for XLSX type.
More about Excel Jetcell .NET component
Excel Jetcell.NET is a professional component that enables .NET developers to
read, write Excel Spreadsheet files ( XLSX , XLS ,
CSV ) from their .NET applications (C#, VB.NET). The Excel spreadsheet is represented as a tree structure. Root of the tree is a Workbook object that has different Worksheets and so on. The set of well-considered and clear
API functions allows developers to read, write Excel data dynamically in ASP.NET.
Excel Jetcell .NET component requires only .NET Framework and is many times faster than Excel automation objects. Developers can create C# / VB.NET applications or deploy website on servers with
medium-trust level without needing to rely on Microsoft Excel.
For more information about the component please visit the product page:
Online Demo of Html to Excel conversion:
Sep 20, 2012 08:09 AM|kulitxplod|LINK
The company I work with has a registered copy of this component. We have tried for over a month to get a response from support on issues we are having. Further, we have yet to even get a response of acknowledgement. There's a new version out, but no way
to download the full version from the site.
Can anyone help?