Last post May 07, 2012 12:58 AM by roopeshreddy
May 04, 2012 03:24 AM|vijaycool|LINK
I want to switch to android developemnt with Java.
I have 1.2 years experience in C# .net.
My questions are as follow.
1. How easy it will be to a person from .net background having knowledge of C# to switch Java?
2. Will I be considered as a fresher?
3. How easy to develop android app? will i suffer a lot??
4. How is the android market going compared to windows phone?
5. Should i use monodroid using C# instead java android? any drawbacks of monodroid?
6. Do companies prefer android java to monodroid?
Thanks in advance
May 04, 2012 03:28 AM|Xsrk|LINK
Did you visit this link
May 07, 2012 12:58 AM|roopeshreddy|LINK
If you are good in OOP concepts, then you can easily migrate to JAVA! It's up to you to choose the Platform!
I didn't find any major differences from MonoDroid to Android development!
You can leverage your .NET skills and develop Android apps using Monodroid! Only concern is, it's not a free version, where as Java Android is free!
Hope it helps u...