Last post Jan 20, 2012 12:11 AM by dotnetnerd
Jan 19, 2012 09:50 PM|ling86|LINK
I am using crystal report in vs2010.
It is running fine in my local pc but that's an error in server on web.config, Below is error message:
Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=13.0.2000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Jan 19, 2012 10:45 PM|Sankalpa|LINK
its like you have to install correct crystal report version
check below link
Jan 20, 2012 12:11 AM|dotnetnerd|LINK
You need to check this point:
1. You need to install the your CR on your server. I believe it is caused by your CR service running in different version on the server
2. Download full package from the below link as well:
3. You need to change your identity to Local Service
4. Make sure aspnetclient has copied to your folder.
5. Grant the permission to your folder
Good luck. :)