Last post Dec 29, 2011 01:44 AM by necro_mancer
Dec 23, 2011 08:43 AM|karthiksivakumar|LINK
Dec 29, 2011 01:44 AM|necro_mancer|LINK
There are several requirements to run Crystal Report:
1. Please make sure the CR version installed on the server matches the one you use on your application/website
2. Please make sure that the assemblies of the CR installed on the server are referenced correctly on your web.config
3. Please make sure you set the application pool of your application to operate under LOCAL SERVICE permission
4. Please make sure FULL TRUST mode is enabled on your operating folder
5. Please make sure crystalreportviewer and aspnet_client folders are copied to your operating folder.
I have been using Crystal Report for a while. I have also tried the latest Crystal Report for VS 2010 and initially, I experienced the problem like you do now. By following all the steps above, your CR will certainly work fine. Should you still have problems,
you can consider hosting it withasphostcentral.com
Please mark this response as an "answer" if it helps you. Thanks heaps!