Last post Mar 03, 2012 07:29 AM by kattyjems
Dec 19, 2011 09:54 AM|ultimate_developer|LINK
I successfully Configure my IIS, i was trying to deploy my web application into a setUp form the steps i took is as follows:
1. i added the WebSetUP
2. right click on the Websetup click on add then Project Output, a dialog then pop up showing CONTENT FILES then click ok
3. click on the Launch Condition Editor at the solution explorer
4. Right-click on the Requirement Target Machine, select Add .Net framework Launch condition
5. i selct release at the menu bar
6. then i click Build Websetup
the issue is that it will build successfully but when i try installing it, what will be shown is INCOMPLETE INSTALATION.
i need your advice on this,
Mar 03, 2012 07:29 AM|kattyjems|LINK
Could you please provide the detailed error that you are getting?