Last post Nov 18, 2011 10:37 PM by necro_mancer
Nov 17, 2011 11:21 PM|kishorambiyil|LINK
I am using crystal report version 10.5(32 bit) along with iis 7 and visual studio 2008.The report is generating correctly when running locally but some data is missing after publishing the site.Any help is appreciated.Thank you.
Nov 17, 2011 11:38 PM|carl.steinhart|LINK
Any error message? Do you host it by your own server or with hosting provider?
Nov 18, 2011 10:37 PM|necro_mancer|LINK
there are few things you need to make sure in order to run Crystal Report 2010 properly on your system:
1. Please make sure that the crystal report version installed on the system matches the one you used on your code
2. Please make sure that the correct crystal report assemblies are used on your web.config
3. Please make sure that the application pool where your reports run is set to LOCAL SERVICE permission
4. Please make sure that FULL TRUST permission is enabled on your operating folder
5. Please make sure you copy the aspnet_client and crystalreportviewer folders to your operating folder.
If you follow all the required steps above, your crystal report should work fine. If you need a host that supports Crystal Report 2010, you can consider asphostcentral.com. Please mark this response as an "answer"
if it helps you.