Last post Oct 11, 2011 11:58 PM by necro_mancer
Oct 11, 2011 09:09 AM|Amrutagore|LINK
website in asp.net 2010 with crystal report works fine on local bt not on server.It showes error:
want proper solution
Oct 11, 2011 09:16 AM|Anindita.Basak|LINK
Crystal Reports does not initialize with x64 configuration. Please change the configuration to x86 and it now initializes.
Go to your application project, right click, and select "Properties"
On the Build tab, find the Platform Target combo box. It probably says, "Any CPU". Change this to x86 and your project will compile for 32 bit only, thus eliminating the issue.
Oct 11, 2011 11:58 PM|necro_mancer|LINK
Please kindly check all the steps below in order to run your Crystal Report properly:
1. Please make sure the CR version installed on the server matches the one you use on your application/website
2. Please make sure that the assemblies of the CR installed on the server are referenced correctly on your web.config
3. Please make sure you set the application pool of your application to operate under LOCAL SERVICE permission
4. Please make sure FULL TRUST mode is enabled on your operating folder
5. Please make sure crystalreportviewer and aspnet_client folders are copied to your operating folder.
By following all the steps above, your CR will certainly work fine. Should you still have problems, you can consider hosting it with asphostcentral.com
Please mark this response as an "answer" if it helps you. Thanks heaps