Last post Sep 29, 2011 11:05 PM by necro_mancer
Sep 29, 2011 05:57 AM|Roba|LINK
I'm having this error when I'm opening a crystal report in visual studio 2010 at runtime
Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\Common\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win32_x86\dotnet1\crdb_adoplus.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file
i found a suggestion to add
Sep 29, 2011 11:05 PM|necro_mancer|LINK
Based on the error you experience, I would suggest you to reinstall your Crystal Report for VS 2010 tool. Also, please make sure you check on the following configurations on your system:
1. Please make sure the CR version installed on the server matches the one you use on your application/website
2. Please make sure that the assemblies of the CR installed on the server are referenced correctly on your web.config
3. Please make sure you set the application pool of your application to operate under LOCAL SERVICE permission
4. Please make sure FULL TRUST mode is enabled on your operating folder
5. Please make sure crystalreportviewer and aspnet_client folders are copied to your operating folder.
By following all the steps above, your CR will certainly work fine. Should you still have problems, you can consider hosting it with asphostcentral.com
Please mark this response as an "answer" if it helps you. Thanks heaps!