Last post Sep 26, 2011 01:09 AM by amitpatel.it
Sep 22, 2011 06:11 AM|Vani23|LINK
Error occurs in Crystal Report windows form viewer -
"The handle is invalid"
Sep 22, 2011 06:19 AM|amitpatel.it|LINK
Can you please specifiy error description with code which you have used?
Sep 22, 2011 06:34 AM|Vani23|LINK
This issue occurred while clicking the print icon for printing crystal report.
Sep 25, 2011 11:33 PM|necro_mancer|LINK
Just to recap everything, the followings are the requirements to run Crystal Report properly on your system:
1. Please make sure the CR version installed on the server matches the one you use on your application/website
2. Please make sure that the assemblies of the CR installed on the server are referenced correctly on your web.config
3. Please make sure you set the application pool of your application to operate under LOCAL SERVICE permission
4. Please make sure FULL TRUST mode is enabled on your operating folder
5. Please make sure crystalreportviewer and aspnet_client folders are copied to your operating folder.
By following all the steps above, your CR will certainly work fine. Should you still have problems, you can consider hosting it withasphostcentral.com
Please mark this response as an "answer" if it helps you. Thanks heaps!
Sep 26, 2011 01:09 AM|amitpatel.it|LINK
If issue occure in only for print then I assume you report loaded successfully report viewer. So there are no problem with crystal report versioning.
Do you have written any explicitly code for crystal report's print functionality?