Last post Sep 16, 2011 06:26 AM by imrankasuri
Sep 16, 2011 02:02 AM|imrankasuri|LINK
1. i have just created a new database (Service Based DAtabase with .mdf extension) in app_data folder.
2. i can fully work with this but not with crystal reports.
3. i have created a report by using this database but when i tried to show it, it is asking me for user name and password
4. i have not provided any user name and password while creating this database, nor it asks me to set a user name or password
5. now what user name and password will be used for this? blank user name and password is not acceptable.
6. it is also not working with the integerated security is true
Please help me in this matter i will be greatefull to you.
Sep 16, 2011 05:33 AM|tarun n juneja|LINK
here is the solution..
Sep 16, 2011 06:02 AM|imrankasuri|LINK
This is not the solution for this. i tried out that. I will appreciate if anyone will provide a working example of crystal report with sql server database created in app_data folder as a file.
Sep 16, 2011 06:09 AM|hans_v|LINK
i have just created a new database (Service Based DAtabase with .mdb extension) in app_data folder.
I will appreciate if anyone will provide a working example of crystal report with sql server database created in app_data folder as a file.
And in your title you are talking about a mdb file also. So what is it? Are you using a mdb (access) file, or are you using a Sql Database Express (mdf) or perhaps a SQL Server CE (.sdf) file?
Sep 16, 2011 06:26 AM|imrankasuri|LINK
Thank you very much for the reply once again. the actual case is mdf file of sql server not the mdb, that is my mistake, please provide me a sample with sql server database in app_data folder.