Last post Aug 06, 2011 10:46 AM by Raja Boopathi
Aug 06, 2011 10:05 AM|ying7690|LINK
"The current build operation (build key Build Key[Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Database, ConnectionString]) failed: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=188.8.131.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040) (Strategy type ConfiguredObjectStrategy, index 2)"
Aug 06, 2011 10:18 AM|Raja Boopathi|LINK
Did you check whether "MySql.Data" assembly is available in GAC with version 184.108.40.206
Check in C:\windows\assembly
If it is available then add the assembly reference to the project and try rebuild.
If it is available with different version number, then delete the current assembly reference to MySql.Data in the project, and Add the reference to the available version and try rebuild.
Aug 06, 2011 10:34 AM|ying7690|LINK
I never install 220.127.116.11, i install 18.104.22.168
how come this error message come out, still canot solve
Aug 06, 2011 10:46 AM|Raja Boopathi|LINK
1. Delete the dlls available under the bin folder.
2. Delete the dlls available under the bin\debug and bin\release folder if any.
3. Delete the reference to MySql.Data dll from the project.
4. Add the reference to MySql.Data (22.214.171.124) dll to the project.
5. Check in the config file for the word 126.96.36.199. Replace it with 188.8.131.52
6. Even after that if you are getting that issue. Try adding the below configuration in config file.
<assemblyIdentity name="MySql.Data" publicKeyToken="c5687fc88969c44d" />
<bindingRedirect oldVersion="184.108.40.206" newVersion="220.127.116.11" />