Last post Aug 08, 2011 04:03 AM by necro_mancer
Aug 01, 2011 02:52 AM|Thomas007|LINK
RDLC report is working perfectly on local,but its not showing on production
any solution plz
Aug 01, 2011 02:55 AM|sujitjoshi82|LINK
Is it showing some error? A screenshot may help.
Aug 01, 2011 03:16 AM|Thomas007|LINK
Its jst showing report viewer,but not report
Aug 08, 2011 03:53 AM|Damon Liu - MSFT|LINK
Pease check your datasource and IIS configuration of procuction server.
Aug 08, 2011 04:03 AM|necro_mancer|LINK
Have you made sure you configure your Crystal Report properly? Few things to check:
1. Please make sure the CR installed on the system matches the CR used on your site
2. Please make sure the assemblies used on your web.config matches the assemblies installed on your system
3. Please make sure the FULL TRUST option is enabled on your site
4. Please make sure your CR site is running under LOCAL SERVICE permission
5. Please make sure you copy the aspnet_client and crystalreportviewer folders to your operating folder.
If you are still having problems, you can consider hosting your Crystal Report with asphostcentral.com. If the report works on your local PC but not on the remote server, clearly the problem is with the underlying
server. You need to access the server to perform the steps outlined above!
Please mark this response as an "answer" if it helps you. Thanks heaps!