Last post Jul 15, 2011 06:50 AM by mohd786hussain
Jul 12, 2011 10:55 AM|JadedFlash91|LINK
Do you want to work with cutting edge Microsoft technologies? Do you enjoy working in all phases of software development? Does developing new products excite you? Would you like to work for a software company that’s making a difference in the world by
helping healthcare organizations to hire and retain the best possible talent?
This post is direct from the software company, not a 3rd party recruiting agency.
HealthcareSource in Woburn, Massachusetts is seeking two on-site Principal .NET Software Engineer to create great software that helps healthcare providers acquire, develop and retain quality talent and in turn, deliver high quality care to patients.
We are seeking new members to join our dynamic team to work on new product development, while identifying and implementing practices to ensure the software performs as expected. You will be an integral part of all team deliverables. We are proud to offer
a fast paced, high energy, Agile Scrum environment that rewards independent thinking, creative problem solving and teamwork.
• Provide technical expertise for design and development of .NET web applications using the latest Microsoft technologies.
• Design and develop .NET web applications front-to-back.
• Work closely with developers, development manager, QA, and product managers to ensure the release of high quality web applications.
• Participate in all phases of software development lifecycle using Agile Scrum methodology with an emphasis on architecture, quality, design and code reviews.
• Contribute to the overall design and development of the product with a focus on scalability, usability, maintainability and performance.
Required Skills: Other than a passion for technology and programming and an excitement about learning new technologies, we seek someone with:
• 7+ years of experience building hi-traffic, mission critical, Internet applications using N-tiered, object-oriented architecture
• Experience in Entity Framework 4.0, LinqToSQL, or other ORM toolset
• Experience in Visual Studio.NET utilizing version 3.5 or above of the .NET framework
• Excellent experience architecting all layers of an N-tiered hi-volume web application in a SaaS environment using latest .NET technologies
• Experience with database design and development (schema design, complex SQL queries) with Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience designing and developing WCF and web services
• Strong understanding of Internet application security, optimization, best practices and Internet protocols
• Bachelor's degree required, along with excellent English communications skills.
HealthcareSource is the leader in talent management solutions for healthcare, used at over 1,500 healthcare facilities. We help healthcare organizations acquire, develop and retain the best workforce possible in order to maximize the quality and efficiency
of patient care. HealthcareSource SaaS solutions include applicant tracking, onboarding, performance management and the leading healthcare internet job board. This is an opportunity for growth and success: a hot market, good products, exceptional customer
satisfaction, and honest, intelligent management. While profitable, stable and well-funded, we still have a small-company environment: it’s fun to work here and it’s easy to get stuff done.
We provide a great working environment for engineers. We provide all the tools you need for success – high end hardware, software, and training; supportive management; a brand new office building in a convenient location. We work hard, but we have fun –
load up on free coffee and soda, play on our Xbox 360 or Wii to unwind, enjoy the company of colleagues who share in our culture of openness, team-orientation, and high achievement.
You need to be eligible to work in the United States and we prefer not to relocate someone. If you are Massachusetts-based, or already planning a move to this beautiful state, please apply here:
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.
Jul 15, 2011 06:43 AM|mohd786hussain|LINK
Jul 15, 2011 06:50 AM|mohd786hussain|LINK