Last post Jun 15, 2011 12:49 AM by You-Hu Fu
Jun 07, 2011 12:39 AM|asma_wakeel|LINK
I am working on SSRS reporting services. I have a table on which I applied group. I get this data:
But I want data like this:
How can I get this kind of data i.e. sum Age Total for each group?
Jun 07, 2011 06:24 AM|Nishantg|LINK
Write the following expression in AgeTotal column
I hope this will solve your problem.
Jun 08, 2011 01:25 AM|asma_wakeel|LINK
Please read this post, I did the same but all in vain.
Jun 08, 2011 03:40 AM|You-Hu Fu|LINK
Thanks for your report's picture about the question, I get your meaning completely, to solve the issue, I think you just need to add a group to the detail row, the group is the same to Group1 on your report, detail steps are below:
1. Right-click the (Details) in Row Group pane at the botton-left corner, select Group Properties.
2. Click Add button to add a group, then select the filed on Group1 in the expression.
3. Click OK.
If you have any question, please feel free to ask.
Jun 08, 2011 03:59 AM|asma_wakeel|LINK
Can you please elaborate a bit more? because I am not getting how to do this.
1. I added a table
2. Right Click on the second row and click on the Add group
3. Then added AGE field to Parent Group
4. Then I selected AgeTotal from the dataset for second column
That is all after which I got this result:
Please guide me now how can I reach to this result:
I have created this post with a great effort, please help. :(
Jun 15, 2011 12:49 AM|You-Hu Fu|LINK
It seems you just need to add the Sum function to your Fileds!.AgeTotal, such as: =SUM(Fileds!.AgeTotal), please have a try and give the feedback.