Last post May 30, 2011 01:50 PM by kedarrkulkarni
May 30, 2011 10:50 AM|surya_bg2000|LINK
Need to achieve below feature
OUTPUT: ByteArray of CSV File
1. First need to convert DataSet into XML
2. Now Convert XML into CSV format file using XSL
3. Convert CSV Format file to BYTE ARRAY
I have achieved this by
1. First need to convert DataSet into XML - DatasetObject.WriteXML(Server.MapPath("test.xml"))
2. Now Convert XML into CSV format file using XSL - transformObject.Transform(XMLFilePath, CSVFilePath, resolverObject)
3. Convert CSV Format file to BYTE ARRAY - Converted file into ByteArray
But in this when we observe, we have created test.xml & .csv file physically I dont want to create or save files physically everything should be in terms of STREAMS or etc... So please let me know how to proceed
May 30, 2011 01:50 PM|kedarrkulkarni|LINK
if u can do all conversions in single execution.... then why not convert dataset directly to byte array...
hope this helps...