Last post May 30, 2011 10:45 PM by necro_mancer
May 29, 2011 12:05 AM|SG_himadri|LINK
i want to share a parctical experience with all of u. recenty we upgrade our project into asp.net 4.0.
after deploying the project at real server we got the following error at crytal report
"The maximum job limit given by the administrator is exced"
then i google the error and found the error occurs for two reasons
1) the print job limit at register is default 75. we have to increase it...but it is a temporary solution
2) relize the report document object after fullfill the purpose relize the all resource .
we tried both solution. we increase the job limit at 1000. at the unLoad event handler we close and dispose the report document object.
but still the error occurs at least once at a day......
Please Any Solution From anu body would be very helpfull for me
May 30, 2011 09:26 AM|hassanmehmood|LINK
Plese also do these along with your tries;
- Delete the temp files from the server
- Set the Maximum Job limit to -1
- In your code make sure you close and dispose the report document object correctly
- Restart the server
Hope this helps..
May 30, 2011 10:45 PM|necro_mancer|LINK
please review the article at
I certainly hope it will resolve your issues.