Last post May 23, 2011 01:15 AM by necro_mancer
May 06, 2011 02:19 AM|vijaym25|LINK
Is CR2008 Sp3 supports following functionalities
1. if report can provide dynamic parameter controls?
2. if we can control print? This is essential to logging to print log and calling post print triggers/run-scripts etc
3. what export formats are supported? Can we control export?
4. Is it support all types of reports like (letter, forms, tabular, graphs, charts, bars, matrix (cross-tabs) etc)?
5. what kind of scripting is supported in reports?
6. what interactive is gives to end-user? Like drill-down capability etc.
May 20, 2011 06:33 AM|vijaym25|LINK
May 23, 2011 01:15 AM|necro_mancer|LINK
I will try my best to address your questions, but for details, you should contact BusinessObjects directly
1. Yes. Dynamic parameter controls is supported under Crystal Report
2. What sort of control in print functions you are looking at here?
3. Yes. It does support letter, forms, tabular, graphs, charts, bars, matrix (cross-tabs) etc
4. Script? You mean something like Java Script?
5. It depends how you code the CR.
Hope this helps